Policy of Use for The Gleneagle Group Social Media
Thank you for joining the official pages of The Gleneagle Group. We want your experience with our Brand to be a pleasure, so we put together a few rules for the page.
We created our Social Media profiles to provide you with updates on special promotions, behind the scenes, sales and events.
Our social media profiles are a fun and interactive way to communicate with our customers. Customers are always welcome to post on our profiles and interact with each other as well. We ask that you respect our online community and participating individuals, including our company and our vendors. Remember that all your posts are public. Here are a few rules for our Pages:
- Please do not post anything that can be interpreted as insulting, profane or offensive.
- Please do not post solicitations for products, services or fundraising activities.
- Please do not post anything that violates any laws or government regulations.
- We have a duty of care to protect our employees, therefore comments identifying a staff member may be removed and addressed offline.
- Please do not post any material you don’t own or have the right to post such as material containing third party trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets or that violates nondisclosure agreements.
- Please do not post your or other people’s private and confidential information.
- Please do not violate the rights of our company or any third party, including the rights of privacy and publicity.
- Please do not impersonate any person.
- Please do not misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Anything contrary to our company values may be removed.
Treating each other with dignity and respect is part of our mission, and we believe you would like to be treated the same way. We’re a family-friendly company and want to operate the same way on this page.
If there are any questions, comments or concerns, you can contact us by emailing us at email@example.com